The CDMFA is excited to announce it's 2nd Annual Minor Football Coaching Clinic on February 21st and 22nd at Bellrose High School in St. Albert, Alberta.
Main Presenter: Rob Miller
Rob is a motivational speaker for “Proactive Coaching“ and uses his speaking skills and “coaching” knowledge to promote the “Proactive Coaching” mission of helping coaches positively impact their athlete’s lives. His experience gives him an amazing view of the status of modern day coaching and parenting.
- Partner/Presenter for Proactive Coaching for over 12 years
- Speaks to over 100 schools/organizations each year
- Coaches at the college, high school and youth level
- Directed the NAIA Champions of Character Initiative
- Has served as a collegiate athletic administrator for over 20 years.
More Information at: https://proactivecoaching.info
Other presenters include:
- Head Coach of the Harry Ainlay Titans - ASAA Tier 1 Provincial Champions
- Defensive Line Coach for the University of Alberta Golden Bears
- Head Coach of the Bellerose Bulldogs
- Former Assistant GM and Coach with the Edmonton Eskimos
- Technical Director (CDMFA)
- Offensive LIne Coach STFX Highschool
- Athletic Performance Coach/Certified Personal Trainer
- Member of Team Canada 2017
KEYNOTE: First Steps to Great Teams - Rob Miller From Proactive Coaching
Details: Establishing Core Covenants and Building Your Inner Circle: This presentation is an in-depth look at the first things that must be done when building a team - Guiding Principles (establishing Core Covenants, an identity and vision with actions) and Pride (establishing an inner circle based upon shared joy).
Breakout Session One: 9:00AM - 9:50AM
Breakout Session Two: 10:00AM - 10:50AM
Breakout Session Three: 11:00AM - 11:50AM
Breakout Sessions include:
Investment: $75 (Keynote Only - $45)
Registration Link: https://www.rampregistrations.com/login?v3=2aacc127